- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the doll and 15 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
HULA GIRL DOLL KNITTING PATTERNS
Aloha! A Hawaiian hello from my hula girl. With her grass skirt and lei garland she is ready to enjoy some beautiful Maui sunshine.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes (i.e. change colours at the ends of a row), and sew seams. The grass skirt and hair are added to the doll after knitting, and a photo tutorial and step by step instructions on how to do this are included.
FINISHED SIZE: The doll is approximately 18cm tall.