Introducing my Kimmy Koala knitting pattern. Kimmy sits at 10 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The nose and eyebrows are embroidered in yarn and a guide is included. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
- Instructions for knitting the koala and eucalyptus.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3mm knitting needles (US 2.5)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Toy safety eyes
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.