You will love this beautiful pouch. It is a clever pattern which gives you a unique bag for your sewing supplies, lettering pens, cosmetics and more.
You can use up smaller scraps of fabric and leather and be creative with the design.
The pouch is about 25 cm long and 10 cm diameter (10 x 4 inch). When you open the outer zipper the bag unfolds and you can see the content easily. The inner pouch has an extra zipper, so you can store different things in different compartments of your L. A. pouch.
The PDF contains the instructions with photos and the sewing pattern with extra pieces for the fusible. In the PDF you can also find ideas on how to design your bag if you cannot make up your mind amidst your fabric stash. I also explain which pattern piece takes which place in the finished bag so you can easily understand the construction.
- sewing pattern
- video on YouTube (German)
Materials you need at home:
- Exterior fabric: dry oilskin, denim, quilting cotton...
- Lining: quilting cotton
- 26 cm / 10.25 inch long continuous zipper + 1 zipper slider
- 38 cm / 15 inch long continuous zipper + 1 zipper slider
- if you like: leather scraps
- Interfacing: H630 / Pellon #987F Fusible Fleece
- Interfacing: H250 / Pellon Craft Fuse 80
- Bias Tape / Binding Fabric
- Ribbon: cut two: 30 cm / 12 inch longalternatively: 3 - 4 cm / 1.25-1.5 inch wide fabric band (fold and press SA of long edges to the wrong side