- Row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the lobster and 8 photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
LARRY THE LOBSTER KNITTING PATTERNS
Larry is a friendly lobster with giant claws to wave hello! If you knit your lobster in machine washable yarn the kids can also play with him at bath-time.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the little legs and feelers which are i-cord pieces knitted on two double pointed needles (DPNs). You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, kfb increase, decreases, sewing seams, and knit i-cord.
FINISHED SIZE: The body of the lobster is approximately 22cm long (not including the claws).