Introducing my Marvo the Magician knitting pattern. Marvo is 18 cm tall. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The wand is i-cord knitted on two DPNs. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the magician, wand, hat and rabbit.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- Two 3.5mm DPNs (US 4)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Beads for rabbit’s eyes
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.