- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the magician, his wand, hat and rabbit, and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
MARVO THE MAGICIAN DOLL KNITTING PATTERNS
Marvo the Marvellous Magician is practising his tricks. Ta-dah! He has magicked a white rabbit out of his hat!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the wand which is i-cord knitted on two DPNs. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. You will need to be able to change colour at the end of the row (knit stripes).
FINISHED SIZE: The magician is approximately 18cm tall including the hat.