- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the gnome plus photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
NOEL THE GNOME DOLL TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Noel the Gnome is a lucky little gnome, and will bring some good luck and handmade happiness to your home.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, make a kfb increase and k2tog decrease, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The gnome is approximately 21cm tall (including the hat).