Noel the Gnome
Introducing Noel the Gnome; his beard is knitted in an eyelash yarn to make it extra fluffy! Noel is 21 cm tall (including the hat). All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase and k2tog decrease, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the gnome plus photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- A pair of straight 4mm knitting needles (US 6)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Eyelash (fluffy) yarn in white for the beard
- Beads for eyes
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.