- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the cushion and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
PENGUIN CUSHION KNITTING PATTERNS
Cheer up your sofa with a knitted penguin cushion to cuddle!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams, and this pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work.
FINISHED SIZE: The penguin is approximately 25cm tall and 26cm wide (not including the feet).