- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the crab including 12 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
PINKY THE CRAB TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
My crab should have put on some sunscreen, he’s turned a bit pink!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. You will need to pick up stitches to knit the frill on the shell edging, and instructions with photos are included in the pattern.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished crab is approximately 8 cm high and 26 cm wide (lying flat with claws outstretched).