- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the pig and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
PIPSQUEAK THE PIG TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Pipsqueak is a quick to knit little toy piglet.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. To minimise seaming, the pig’s head, body and legs are all knitted in one piece.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished toy is approximately 15cm tall.