This cabled hat will keep your head warm and cosy.
This hat is knitted seamlessly in the round, from bottom up. The stitch pattern is explained by charted and written instructions.
This hat is matching the Plessis cowl.
- Knitting patter
- US and Metric Measurement
- 3 sizes todler (about 2-6 years old), child-teenager (from 8 years old), adult
- charted and written instructions
Materials you need at home:
- 120 (150/170) yards of DK weight yarn
- circular needles US4 / 3.5 mm and US6 / 4 mm
- 1 spare needle
- 1 stitch marker
Atelier des Glenettes
I've been knitting since childhood and never stopped: I always need to be creating something with my hands! I knit for my children, my family, my friends... and for a while now, I've been working on models for myself. I do hope you like my patterns!
You can follow me on Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/atelierdesglenettes/