- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the princess and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
PRINCESS CHARLOTTE TOY DOLL KNITTING PATTERNS
Princess Charlotte is wearing her favourite dress today, and a little crown too! You can knit your own princess doll with this pattern.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colours at the ends of a row and sew seams. The body incorporates a three needle join, and the crown uses a picot cast on (step by step instructions are included in the pattern).
FINISHED SIZE: The princess is approximately 15cm tall (including the crown).