Introducing my Professor Proton knitting pattern. Prof Proton is 15 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The hair is added after knitting with a crochet hook and instructions are included. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Knitting pattern to make the doll.
- A tutorial on how to add doll hair is included.
- Measurements are in metric.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- A 3.5mm crochet hook (US 4/E)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.