- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making Santa plus 8 photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
SANTA CLAUS DOLL KNITTING PATTERN
Ho ho ho! Santa Claus is on his way! This Santa doll uses a fluffy eyelash yarn to make his beard, and his hooded jacket is removable.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. The jacket pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work and kitchener stitch grafting.
FINISHED SIZE: Santa is approximately 28cm tall (including the hat).