- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the camper van and surfboard and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
SURF’S UP CAMPER VAN TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
For retro fans and surfers, this chubby little camper van is sure to delight. There is no tricky colour-work to master here, if you can change colour at the end of a row to knit stripes then you can make a camper.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. The camper van pieces are knitted in stockinette stitch and sewn together. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams, and change colour at the end of a row (knit stripes). The white window struts are added after making up using embroidery (I used duplicate stitch).
FINISHED SIZE: The van is approximately 11.5cm tall x 13cm long.