- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the tortoise and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
TAVISTOCK TORTOISE TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Tavistock Tortoise is a happy little friend; I use my tortoise as a pincushion!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase and k2tog decrease, change colours at the end of the row (knitting stripes), and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The tortoise is approximately 8cm tall and 13cm long.