Introducing my Teddy Bear knitting pattern. The bear has two outfits to wear; a pair of blue dungarees or a purple pinafore dress. Bear is 25 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The bear uses short row shaping. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the bear, dress and dungarees.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Beads for eyes
- Buttons for the dress and dungarees
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.