- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the bear, dress and dungarees, plus photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
TEDDY BEAR TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
My teddy has two outifts to wear; a pair of blue dungarees or a purple pinafore dress. The outfits can be removed so you can play ”dress up” with the teddy.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. The bear uses short row shaping, and step by step instructions are included.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished teddy bear is 25cm tall.