The Last Marigold wall hanging. Raw edge applique. 43 inches in diameter. Fiberglass rod hoop inserted into bias binding to make a perfect circle for hanging. www.gonesleeveless.com
- Quilt pattern
- PDF Download, not a paper pattern
- Illustrated step by step instructions
- zip file contains pattern and directions
- 43 inches in diameter
- raw edge applique
- pattern measured in inches
- Prints on US letter or A4 size paper, 8 1/2 x 11 inches
- Intermediate quilter
- Round hoop hanger inserted into bias binding, www.gonesleeveless.com
Materials you need at home:
- 2 yards solid red fabric for background
- Assortment of printed fat quarters for elephant capes and hats.
- 1 yard gray polka dot batik for elephants
- 1 fat quarter gray batik for elephant ears, no dots
- 1/8 yard tan for tusks
- 3/4 yard yellow print for border triangles and bias binding.
- Mandala: 1 fat quarter for ring, 1 fat quarter for yellow cutout, 1/4 yard turquoise, 1/4 plaid madras.
- 3 yards fusible web Pellon 805 Wonder Under Light
- parchment paper or applique sheet
- Sharpie pen
- Applique scissors
JoAnn Hoffman Designs. I am a quilt pattern designer that specializes in unique applique patterns. I live in the black hills of South Dakota. I sell wholesale to Checker, United Notions, Brewer, Erie Quilt Art in Canada and Victorian Textiles in Australia. I have been featured in Keepsake, Missouri Star, Hoffman Fabrics, Hancocks of Paducah and Nancy's Notions catalogs. My website is www.compuquilterdesigns.com.