Introducing my Little Vampire. This little vampire likes the nightlife, and after a busy night he sleeps through the day in a matchbox. The vampire is approximately 13 cm tall. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The arms and legs are i-cord pieces knitted on two double pointed needles (DPNs). You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the vampire and photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 4mm knitting needles (US 6)
- Two 4mm DPNs to make the arms and legs (US 6)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Black, red and white embroidery thread
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.