Sometimes it’s all about garter stitch! This darling shawl is a quick knit in fingering weight yarn. Worked from side to side with the edging worked at the same time, you can’t help wanting to knit just one more repeat.
The shawl size is fully adjustable to the length and width you want. It’s the perfect summer shawl but if you are like me, you’ll want to wear it all year long!
Finished Size: 52 inches wide by 22 inches deep at center point
- Full-color photos with written pattern, stitch charts and schematic
- Imperial/Metric measurements
- Written tutorial for any special stitches
Materials you need at home:
- 400 Yards Fingering Weight Yarn
- One size 4 (3.5 mm) 24 inch circular knitting needle or size needed for gauge , , Sample uses Intrepid Otter Shine! Superwash Sparkle Sock (70% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon, 5% Stellina; 3.5 oz / 100 g = 440 yds / 402 m) Colorway Luau
Karen Whooley is an award-winning, internationally known crochet designer, author, and instructor. She develops patterns and teaches classes for crocheters who want simplicity and elegance wrapped up in adventure.
Karen is the author of Modern Italian Lace Crochet, Coastal Crochet, A Garden of Shawls, and 20 other books as well as many patterns published in books and magazines. Her classes both online and live are some of the most sought after in the crochet genre. Crochet is her passion and she wants to take that passion and inspire crocheters in any way she can. Most importantly, Karen wants to bring each crocheter self-confidence and enable them to take what they have learned from her designs and classes so that they can happily create whatever spurs their own crochet passion.
Find Karen at http://www.KarenWhooley.com