Introducing my Tweedy the Hedgehog knitting pattern. Tweedy is 12 cm tall and 15 cm long. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The body is made by knitting loops, and instructions are included. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the hedgehog and photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 4.5mm knitting needles (US 7)
- A pair of 4mm straight knitting needles (US 6)
- Aran yarn (worsted weight) in brown and beige
- DK yarn for the nose
- Toy filling
- Beads for eyes
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.