- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the hedgehog and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
TWEEDY HEDGEHOG TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
This hedgehog would make a cute toy, or you could add some weight (for example a bag of gravel) inside the stuffing to make a hedgehog doorstop.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sewing seams. The body is made by knitting loops. Instructions on how to knit a loop are included in the pattern, and I also have a free tutorial on my website to help you at http://fluffandfuzz.weebly.com/knitting-tutorials/how-to-knit-loops
FINISHED SIZE: The hedgehog is approximately 12cm tall and 15cm long.