- The pattern includes row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the piglet and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
TWIGLET THE PIGLET TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Twiglet is a chubby little piglet. The cuddly pink piggy would make a lovely toy, or an ornament to cheer up your bookshelf. This simple knitting pattern uses only uses a few basic stitches: knit, purl, a k2tog decrease and a kfb increase.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, kfb increase and k2tog decrease, sewing seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished pig is approximately 12cm wide and 13cm tall.