Baby shoes "Boots" en/de (size 0-12 m., knitted look)
Crocheting soft baby & children's shoes (socks) in knitted look quickly and easily for your child or grandchild is no problem at all with these instructions! A pattern in knitted look, easily adjustable size make these baby shoes a real eye-catcher!
This PDF crochet tutorial consists of illustrated instructions for crocheting baby & child "booties" in a knitted look for sizes from 0 to 12 months. The shoes can be crocheted in two or more colours or in one colour. You can also crochet these shoes for summer, using cotton yarn.
The following crochet skills should be present: ch, sc, sl st, dc, hdc, fpdc, crochet in rounds and rows.
It explains: soles, sides, toe cap, collar, approx. 40 photos, 15 pages, link to videos on crocheting with the "knit stitch".
The instructions are intended for both beginners and advanced crocheters, but are not suitable as a first project.
Size: 0 to 12 month old child
• Sale, exchange, reproduction and publication (including on the internet) of the instructions are forbidden.
• The products made with this instruction are allowed to be sold in shops and on the internet.
• When selling via the internet the following sentence is to be added into the product description: © crochet pattern by Natalie Hette
- 0 to 12 month old child
Materials you need at home:
- Wool: "Cool Wool" by Lana Grossa, composition: 100% wool, run length approx. 160m / 50g, 50 gr of the colour turquoise (colour no. 2048) and 50 gr of the colour petrol (colour no. 2049)
- Crochet hook no. 3 and 3,5 (EU) or no. 11 and 10 (USA)
- Decoration: 4 felt balls, diameter approx. 2 to 2.5 cm
Hello dear visitor of my shop. I am happy to present here my shop for crochet fans. You will find crochet patterns for every taste.
The idea to open online shops was preceded by important events in my life.
It all started many years ago. I was just eight years old at the time when my grandmother initiated me into the art of dc, ch and sc. I will never forget how proud I was when I put my first own doily on the table. Time went fast, I grew up and with all the worries of everyday life I forgot about needlework. It wasn't until I got older and had children that I remembered everything my grandma taught me. I started crocheting for my children and found it very exciting again. Over time, I had so many ideas for crocheting children's things that they were too much even for my two children. So I came up with the idea of opening an online shop with crochet patterns.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)