This pattern is for a pointy winter hat with a broad trim and snowflakes. With this pattern you can make the following sizes: 1-2 years, 2-5 years, 6-10 years, teen and adult woman hat adult woman: circumference 53.5 cm/21 inch; height 23 cm/9 inch hat teen: circumference 50 cm/20 inch; height 22.5 cm/8.9 inch hat 6-10 years: circumference 47 cm/18.5 inch; height 21 cm/8.2 inch hat 2-5 years: circumference 45 cm/17.7 inch; height 20 cm/7.9 hat 1-2 years: circumference 40 cm/15.7 inch; height 19 cm/7.5 inch Snowflake big: size: 6 cm/2.4 inch Snowflake small: size: 5 cm/2 inch
You will get the pattern in American and English crochet terms.
The stitches that are used are: American: chain, Single Crochet, Half Double Crochet, Double Crochet, Front Post Double Crochet, Slipstitch and Magic Ring (Hook G 6 = 4 mm hook) English: chain, Double Crochet, Half Treble, Treble, Front Post Treble Crochet, Slipstitch and Magic Ring (Hook 8 = 4 mm hook)
- Crochet Pattern (in American and English crochet terms)
- Metric Measurement ((meters) and US Measurement (yards/inches)
- Sizes 1-2 years, 2-5 years, 6-10 years, teen and adult woman
- Suitable for intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- yarn for hook G 6 (US) and hook 8 (UK) (= 8 ply; I've used Drops Lima) , For hat adult woman needed 120 grams of yarn = 240 meters/262 yds , For hat teen needed 100 grams of yarn = 200 meter/219 yds , For hat 6-10 years needed 92 grams of yarn = 185 meters/202 yds , For hat 2-5 years needed 85 grams of yarn = 170 meters/186 yds , For hat 1-2 years needed 75 grams of yarn = 150 meters/164 yds , For Snowflake big needed approx. 4 meters/4.4 yds for 1 snowflake , For Snowflake small needed approx. 3.5 meters/3.8 yds for 1 snowflake
- hook G 6 (us) hook 8 (UK) (4 mm hook).
I love to crochet and knit. A few years ago I started to make my own patterns. Almost every day I get new ideas. So come back reguarly, because I will always add new patterns.